Icloud Change Password
An easy guide to change iCloud Password:
It is because of your Apple ID that the privacy of your information is protected. Not only this, but you can also protect the ability to locate so it is necessary to regularly change your iCloud password to get your information protected.
You don’t know how to change the password of iCloud? Anyways, it is high time that you get acquainted with the ins and out of iCloud change password. Fear not, the password change only requires a few easy steps. If you have forgotten the Apple ID or you don’t remember the security questions, getting familiar with how to manage the Apple ID will save you from the frustration.
iCloud password change is the process that can be taken by the user to secure the account and save it from the hackers and frauds.
If the user is unknown about how to change the iCloud password on the iPhone, then the below-mentioned process will help you out. The steps are:
How to change iCloud password on iPhone
- Finding Your Apple ID Settings:
- For this, you have to go to the settings on your iPhone and select your name at the top of the screen.
- Reset your Apple ID Password:
- Then you have to select the Password and security on the following screen once you are done with your name selection in the settings. At the time when you read your Apple ID at the top of your screen, you will know that you are on the correct road of changing your password.
- Changing Your Apple ID Password:
- You then have to select the option of a change password that will be conveniently located at the top of the screen on your iPhone. To confirm the step that you are taking, the following screen will prompt you to fill in your numerical passcode.
- Entering Your New Apple ID Password:
- Type your new Apple ID password and re-enter to confirm it. Then, you have to click on the change on the top left of the screen to confirm it. You can log in again with your new iCloud password.
How to change iCloud password without security questions
- Now, if you don’t have the security question and you are wondering how to change iCloud password without security questions, then the steps are:
- At first, go to the website and enter your ID.
- Then, choose the option of security questions. If you do not remember them, you can reset them.
- For this, you have to enter the Apple ID password and click continue. Then you have to follow the on screen instructions.
The process of iCloud change password can be followed easily. Yet, if the user is not able to resolve the issue, then calling the customer support and talking with the experts is the best solution. They will provide you with the perfect solution.