Get complete information on ATT Email server settings to access uninterrupted services
AT&T is an email program offered by Yahoo where users get a handy of features to simplify their tasks. Further, AT&T even offers an option to the users to access the email service using third-party email client services. So, users who wish to access the AT&T service on other email programs need to ensure that they have properly configured the ATT email server settings to access the uninterrupted service.
ATT email server settings for Outlook
Users who wish to set up their AT&T email service for Outlook and looking for details on ATT email server settings for Outlook can check out the information shared below.
- To set up an Outlook account for AT&T, the user needs to visit the official page of Outlook.
- Click on the File tab and select Add account option.
- Further, select the manual setup option and click on the POP and IMAP options.
- Now, enter the full name and AT&T email id and continue.
- Further, the user can complete the server information by selecting IMAP or POP.
- Then, the user can set the incoming server as imap.mail.att.net or inbound.att.net.
- Further, set the outgoing server as smtp.mail.att.net or outbound.att.net.
- Select the incoming server port as 993 for IMAP and 995 for POP3.
- And set the outgoing server port as 465 along with SSL encrypted connection.
- After that, click on the OK button, test the account info, and complete the process by clicking the Finish button.
Besides, users who wish to set up the AT&T email account on iPhone can go through the quick instructions.
ATT email server settings iPhone
Users looking for details on ATT email server settings iPhone can check out the quick instructions shared below and access email services without interruption.
- On iPhone, the user can tap on the Settings option and click on the Passwords and Account option.
- The user can tap on the Add account option and continue.
- Further, the user can provide the full name, email details, and account description.
- Now, select a server as IMAP in the server settings and enter the incoming server as imap.mail.att.net.
- Then, for the outgoing server, enter the hostname as smtp.mail.att.net.
- Now, tap on Advanced settings and select the incoming server port as 993 and outgoing server as 465.
- After that, the user can tap on the done button and restart the device to activate settings.
Still, if the user has queries regarding ATT email server settings and needs assistance, the user can reach out to the customer service. If required, one can even check out the official support page of AT&T.
Read Also: - ATT Email Not Working