Computer Not Booting Properly
Why Is My Computer Not Booting and How to Fix It?
When you start seeing the issue on your computer and show no booting error, it could be any reason behind seeing this problem. And if you are stuck with this boot error on your Windows PC, you can fix it Computer not booting issues by doing a few simple steps. Moreover, to make it easy and simple for you to get rid of this computer not booting error, this post has brought you some steps to fix it. So, go through the simple instructions mentioned below and access your computer without much of a stretch.
Fix Computer Not Booting Issue with Simple Steps
- You should try to remove the media from the optical drive and check if any storage media, digital drive, or flash drive is connected. Try to reboot the computer and if the computer is still showing the same issue, proceed to the next step.
- In addition, check the BIOS (Basic Input/Output System) settings and make sure the computer is configured properly. Monitor your computer's guidebook to open the BIOS setup screen and configure the drive settings.
- Also, to fix computer not booting issue, you need to insert the Windows installation media and reboot the PC.
- Further, you can follow the onscreen instructions to select the time, language, currency, and input mode. Once you complete this, you need to click Next.
- You should choose the Repair your computer option and click the operating system and then click the Next button.
- In this way, you will see the Startup Repair option under the System Recovery Option, click on it.
PC Not Booting Properly
With the information mentioned above, you will be able to get rid of the computer not booting issue. Technician team is available any time of the day or night to offer you instant yet reliable customer service. Most importantly, the support team can be reached over a single phone call. So, all you need is to dial the helpline number of tech support team to get assistance.