Epson Printer Password Reset
Epson Printer password resetting is done when users forget their password for their printer or want to reset their password that they already know. But both possibilities are equally responsible for your changing because resetting Epson printer password reset could be beneficial for users for future so that you get recovery & backup quickly.
But in some cases if you aren’t aware of the process through which you can reset a password, then you should know the process of resetting a password but in case you know the password & want to change it, then you should follow these simple consecutive steps for your guidance;
- First of all, turn on your printer & the network interface device & note that the device must be powered on to access EpsonNet Configuration.
- After that, press & hold the red status sheet button on the back of the network interface device to print a status sheet that includes the IP address.
- Now you will have to open a web browser page. Now you will have to che3ck your printers IP address & after that press enter button.
- Now you choose a password from the configuration-optional menu.
- At last, enter your old password in the field & now enter the new password field twice & then hit on apply button.
Now, if you need to know once again for Epson printer password reset for forgotten password. Then, in that case, you need to select these listed below steps for your reference & you will perform this task quite conveniently.
- Once again, turn on your printer & network interface device & wait for few seconds until the status light & data light turns off.
- Now press & hold the red status sheet button again & by doing this activity, it will reset the device to its default settings.
- After this, again press & hold the status sheet that contains the devices network information.
- Here you will have to open a web browser & type your IP address of the printer & press on enter.
- Now select a password from the optional configuration menu
- In the end, enter your new password in the field & once again type it in another field & tap on apply changes.
How to reset Epson printer administrator password?
However, suppose you need to go for the procedure of how to reset epson printer administrator password in that case, you should once, for your knowledge, visit the Epson official website for your guidance & therein, you will get appropriate steps with proper guidelines.
What is default password for Epson printer?
Suppose you are not aware of what is the default password for Epson printer, then for your knowledge. In that case, the default password is ‘access’, & the default username is ‘admin’ & through these, you can enter the Epson Printer device & afterwards, you can change the password.
Epson printer change Wi-Fi password
Changing the Wi-Fi password of the Epson printer is a very simple method. One should change the Wi-Fi password frequently to maintain the security of your Wi-Fi connection. If you are looking forward to the Epson printer change Wi-Fi password process, you can check out the steps below.
A simple method to change the Wi-Fi password
- At first, you have to press the home tab if required.
- Then press the Wi-Fi button from there.
- Now click on the setup tab, then select Wi-Fi direct setup options.
- Select the tab connection setup
- Now click on the Change password and then hit the yes button.
- Give a new password to your Wi-Fi.
- Once you are done with the Wi-Fi direct password, you can press the enter key and select proceed.
- View Wi-Fi network name (SSID) and password
- Now you have to select the SSID displayed on the LCD and enter the password.’
- Now press the home button and exit.
- You will see the AP or Direct connection symbol on the LCD screen and can print directly to a product from the computer.
- In case thebAP and Direct connection are not visible on the screen, you will have to repeat the process again.
So with the help of the process above Epson printer change Wi-Fi password will be successful. If having any issue, speak to the Epson printer executives.
Useful Link: -
Google Docs Not Working