How to fix it if Facebook not syncing with Google calendar?
If you are facing the problem of Facebook not syncing with Google calendar, then after reading this, you will get to know the solutions to it. By syncing Facebook with Google calendar, you can easily get all the event updates, so you cannot forget to attend that. In our busy schedule, everyone must have a reminder through which they can easily get to know their planned schedules. Maintaining a diary and reading it every day is tough. It is more convenient to sync your Google calendar with Facebook. During the lockdown time, the number of users increases. Because of this, minor glitches occur; because of these, people suffer worldwide because Facebook and google are used worldwide. Read the ways that can cause trouble in syncing.
Reasons and solutions of Facebook is not syncing with Google calendar
Sometimes, this problem can happen because of some minor problem that we can fix easily, but we need the right information to read below the points that can be trouble for you.
- If you are trying to sync through a computer or laptop and this problem occurs, you can try syncing with the other system. If it works, then the problem is on your side, and if not, everybody is facing the same problem; this downtime occurs sometimes but gets fixed quickly.
- If you are using a phone application or internet browser, you can also try a different account on different phones to check the same.
- Check whether your WI-Fi is working or not. For checking, go to another tab and search for anything whether Wi-Fi is working on it.
- Make sure that you have set the right date and time on your device; this can also cause trouble for you.
- Upgradation can also be a major factor, so make sure to update your software, and those who are using the mobile application can also update their Facebook and Google calendars.
- Sometimes, there may be a glitch due to cache data and cookies, so delete the cache data and cookies; this may also fix your problem of Syncing.
- Try to sign out from Facebook and Google calendar from all the devices and then again sign in this can also work sometimes.
- If you are using your phone, then re-install the applications and then sign with your account; then, you might be able to sync Facebook with Google calendar.
- Disable or Remove all addons from your system and again plug in, then see if they are syncing or not.
- If you are not able to do the syncing of your Facebook with Google calendar by these ways, you should contact both the customer service and find out from where you are getting the issue and ask them to provide you with the best solution so you can fix it properly.
How do I sync my Facebook calendar with my Google Calendar?
You can sync your Facebook calendar with Google calendar by logging into your Facebook account, going to the Event page, and selecting the events you want to add to the Google calendar. After choosing, export the Facebook events and add events to the Google calendar. And it's done.
Now, you must be clear with Facebook not syncing with Google calendar; if all these steps do not work, you should contact the customer care team to resolve your problem.
Facebook Not syncing with Instagram
How do I reach a live person at Facebook?