Facebook Not Working on iPad
Facebook is the social media platform that is the most popular app worldwide, which helps you to connect with any friends or family members across the globe. This platform will also help you to grow your businesses and easily connect with your customers. However, sometimes there can be a situation where Facebook not working on iPad. If you are also facing this issue while using Facebook on iPad, then below are the following ways to troubleshoot this issue.
Causes of Facebook not working on iPad: -
- When the connection of your network is poor.
- If you are using the older version of Facebook or the outdated version on your iPad.
- When there are some glitches on your app.
- The damaged and corrupted files are there on your iPad.
Troubleshooting ways to fix the issue if Facebook is not working on iPad:
There are many ways to fix the problem of Facebook not working on iPad, but we mention some of the best standard and easy steps to fix the issue. Regarding that, you can walk through the details below.
Sep 1- Close and Restart the Facebook app.
- Initially, you have to pull down the screen and then refresh it. If this doesn’t solve the issue, then continue the steps.
- Now, you have to restart the app on your iPad. Click the home option.
- Then, the app switcher will open, and you have to launch the app on your device again.
Step 2- Verify the Restriction of Facebook
You have to verify that Facebook is not restricted on your device by following the below steps:-
- Go to the setting and then click on screen time.
- Open the app limit and make sure that Facebook is not selected there.
- If it is selected, remove it by clicking on the delete limit.
- Now, close the screen time and tap on the content and privacy restriction.
- Lastly, you have to close the toggle of content and privacy restriction and restart the app to check if the issue is fixed or not.
Step 3- Clear Cache of Facebook
- Firstly, open the Facebook app on your device and click the horizontal line on the right corner.
- Now, open the setting and privacy option, then tap on the setting.
- Then, you have to open the browser option.
- After that, click on my browser data and tap on clear.
- Lastly, this will clear all the catches of Facebook.
Step 4- update the Facebook app
- To update Facebook on your device, you have to move to the app store.
- Then, move to the bottom of your screen and click on the today tap.
- Go to the user profile that is shown in the right corner.
- Now, you have to scroll down to verify the available update option.
- Finally, click on update if the Facebooks update option is available.
Step 5- Reset All Settings
If your Facebook is still not working by following all the above solutions, then follow this step to reset all settings of your device.
- Initially, you must move to the settings and then click on the general option.
- Now, search for the Reset and click on it.
- Then, click on the Reset all settings and enter the device passcode.
- Lastly, you have to confirm your decision to reset the setting.
Hopefully, your issue regarding Facebook is fixed. Now you’re ready to enjoy the services.
Facebook Not working on wifi
Facebook Not Working on iPhone
Facebook Not Working Chrome