How to fix if Facebook not working with Messenger
Facebook is among those apps that started the social media trend among billions of people worldwide. As per the current report, over two and a half billion people use Facebook to connect with people worldwide. Be it a desktop, android, or iOS, the Facebook apps and software are easily accessible to people. Facebook has also launched a messaging feature known as "Messenger." This application can be used along with Facebook as it makes the virtual conversation for Facebook users easy and quick. But many people often report about their Facebook not working with Messenger. There can be multiple reasons behind it and, along with that, multiple ways as well to resolve the issue. Let's understand the easy-to-prevent Messenger and make it work properly with Facebook and the cause of the glitch.
Prevent Messenger from working with Facebook?
There are many reasons why Messenger stopped working with Facebook, and some of them are listed here for you to make things more understandable for the users and calm their state of panic.
- Maintenance break- Facebook server also requires occasional maintenance. If that is not done on a timely basis, they cause the limited functionality of the application. Due to maintenance breakage and service outage, Facebook and Messenger face issues while working together.
- Cache- While launching any application on your phone or desktop, they often ask you to accept the cookies before opening the application. However, over time their cache or cookies can corrupt your system, due to which the application will cause issues. So make sure to clear the cache on a time-to-time basis to keep the working smooth.
- Corrupted Data- Sometimes, the data you receive on Messenger can also get corrupted, which can be made on the application's functionality. This data can be the login configuration or any other important file saved earlier to launch the application.
Methods to resolve the issue with Messenger
There are a few ways to resolve the issue with Messenger and make it work smoothly and efficiently. The steps and processes to do the same are as follows.
- Restart the Messenger app- The Messenger app has a habit of slowing down and having errors. If you ever face any such issue, simply restart the app to make its functioning smooth. You can also force-stop the app and reinstall it to start working correctly.
- Turn off the WIFI- The Messenger app can cause trouble if your network and Wi-Fi quality is poor. So make sure to check whether your internet quality is poor or if there is any issue in your network. Suppose you're in doubt about whether your Wi-Fi is working correctly. Make sure to turn off your Wi-Fi and restart it to see if it can cope with the actual network speed.
- See if Messenger works on another device- Messenger is a platform that works on each and every device, and sometimes the problem or issue is not in the app but in the device in which we use it. So, try and log in to your Messenger on any other device and ensure the app is working on another device. If the app works fine on your device, in that case, you can get your device checked for the issue.
- Restart your Phone- If you suspect that the issue is in your device and not in the application, in that case, try and restart your Phone to resolve the issue with the device. If the messengers don't even work fine after that, the issue will be in the application. In that case, try to reinstall the app.
Facebook NOt Working on wifi
Facebook Not Working on iPhone