How can I chat with Facebook support?
Facebook is one of the inseparable parts of everyone's life. It is the oldest social media platform that has helped many users to get in touch with their loved ones. If you are thinking about getting some information if Facebook, you can be helped with this article.
In this article, we will answer your questions like how can I chat with Facebook support, deactivate or delete your account for privacy purposes, and many more. You can get a step-by-step guide to performing the required action. Let's get started with the chat procedure.
Steps to chat with Facebook support
You need to keep in mind that you can chat with customer support on Facebook only if you have a business account. The steps to get the chat option are given below:
- You need to head to the Facebook page and sign in to your account.
- Now, you need to click on the Account button to see the Help and Support option.
- From the list given, click on the Report a problem-button.
- Select the Something went the wrong button.
- You will find the feedback form that you need to fill.
- Provide your information correctly to help Facebook contact you.
- You are required to choose the area of the topic from the dropdown menu.
- Hit the submit button to chat with the Facebook customer representative.
How can I deactivate my Facebook account?
If you are wondering about how can I deactivate my Facebook account, the answer lies in the steps given below.
- Login to your Facebook account to see the settings option.
- You need to take your cursor to the top right corner of the screen.
- Click on the Settings & Privacy option from the menu.
- Now you have to hit the Your Facebook information button.
- Finally, click on the Deactivation and Deletion option.
- Now, you need to click on the Deactivation button to temporarily disable your account.
- You need to pick the reason for account deactivation and then click on Deactivate button.
- Enter your Facebook password and click on the Deactivate Account button.
How can I delete my Facebook Account?
If you are tired of some content on Facebook and want to have a new start, you can choose the deletion option on Facebook. In the following section, you will get the answer to how can I delete my Facebook account.
- Login to your Facebook account to find the Settings option.
- There you need to find the Privacy option on Facebook.
- After clicking on that, you can see the account deactivation and deletion option.
- Click on the permanently delete Account option to enter the password.
- Once you are verified, you can click on the reason for deleting the account.
- Now, hit the Delete account button.
The above steps will help you to delete your Facebook account. You won't be able to reactivate your account again. However, you can request Facebook to cancel the account deletion within 30 days.
How can I block someone on Facebook?
If you are searching the answer of how can I block someone on Facebook, you can take help from the steps below;
- Go to your Facebook account and click on the little inverted triangle.
- Now click the Settings and Privacy button and choose the Settings option.
- From the menu on the left side, click on the Blocking option.
- Type the name of the user you want to block in the Block User section.
- Select the profile of the user and click on the Block button.
Keep in mind that the user won't text you unless you decide to unblock him. You need to add him as your friend once you unblock him on Facebook.
So, these were some of the steps that you can follow to get the answer of how can I chat with Facebook support. You can also perform other activities by following the steps given in this post. You need to keep in mind that deactivation won't hide your profile, and you can get messages on messenger. Deletion will erase all your data from the account.
Read Also: How do I reach a live person at Facebook