How do I ask a question to Facebook?
Many people admire Facebook for its efficiency and its elegant design and for the way in which it provides high-quality social media services to billions of people. The Facebook platform is inconceivably vast and complex beyond imagination so it is but natural that many people will have the question - How do I ask a question to Facebook?
Asking questions to Facebook -
- The first step is to visit the Facebook help center through the following link - http://www.facebook.com/help/.
- The next step that you will have to take is to click on the ‘Help Discussions’ on the left sidebar. This will take you to all the previously asked questions in the Facebook Help Center.
- You will be able to see all of the different topics and categories into which Facebook has organized the hundreds of thousands of questions which its users ask on the Facebook Help Center platform.
- After that, the next step which you will have to take is to click on the topic related to which you want to ask a question about. Then under that topic you will many more subtopics appear which will all be related to the overarching topic.
- Under the subtopic you will see a button which will say ‘Ask a new question -’. With the help of that button you will be able to ask a new question on the Facebook Help Center platform.
- After that you will be taken to a webpage with many input boxes for the question you want to ask. You will have to provide a heading to the question which will be a brief but informative title of the question.
- Then you will have to write the main body of the question with all the details of your particular issue and your specific query or doubt related to that issue. This is the most essential part of answering the question How do I ask a question to Facebook?
- Then you will have to provide some meta-tags which usually take the form of hashtags. These meta-tags should be related to your question and should tie your question to the topics and subtopics under which it falls in order to improve searchability and indexability.
- The next step which you will have to take is that you will have to click on the ‘Post question’ button so that your question is submitted to the Facebook Help Center. It will first be reviewed by the Facebook staff for relatability and appropriateness and then posted to the Facebook Help Center.
With the above information you will be able to answer the question How do I ask a question to Facebook? For further information please call the Facebook customer service number directly.
Related Blogs: -
How do I get in contact with Facebook?