How do I reach a live person at Facebook?
Facebook has become one of the essential parts of everyone’s life. If you want to get connected with anyone you know, Facebook will find that person for you. However, there are times when you face some issues with your Facebook account.
In this article, we will provide you with ways to stop wondering g about how do I reach a live person at Facebook. You will also get the answer to other Facebook-related problems.
Steps to talk with the live person of Facebook
- You need to browse for the toll-free number of Facebook on the search engine.
- You need to choose one number from the three different regions.
- You will get the numbers of the USA, Canada, and Mexico that you need to select.
- Once you dial the number, you will be connected with the automated voice on the call.
- You need to follow the OC call prompts to reach the desired menu
- When asked to speak for the service, you need to say, “talk to a live person.”
- Lastly, press 0 to get in touch with the live representative of Facebook customer service.
How can I chat with Facebook support?
If you are in the business field and thinking about how can I chat with Facebook support, you will get your answer in the next section.
The live chat option of Facebook is available only for business accounts. So if you want to take the help of the customer representative, you can follow the steps below:
- Login to your Facebook business account
- Locate the Support page and click on it
- You will see different options related to some common issues
- You need to click on Chat with a representative option to see the chatbox
- Once you see the chatbox, click on the Start Chat button to begin the session.
How do I email Facebook about a problem?
If you want to send an email to Facebook, you can get the answer of how do I email Facebook about a problem in the section ahead.
- You are required to login to your Facebook to see the Account option at the top left corner of the homepage
- Click on the Help Center option from the dropdown menu
- Now you need to type Contact Facebook in the Search box
- Select the question that is relevant to your problem
- Click on the Contact here link below the solution
- You will see a for that is to be filled with proper details
- After you complete the form, click on Submit, and your mail will be sent.
So, these were the steps that you can follow to send a mail to Facebook. You can also take help from the Support Box if you cannot contact a live person via call.
How long does it take FB to review your ID?
If you wonder how long does it take FB to review your ID, you do not need to worry. It takes only 48 hours for Facebook to check your id. However, if there is any problem in the verification process, it might take up to 45 days to review your account. There is no set timeframe for this answer, but it usually takes two days to confirm.
Read Also: - How do I get in touch with Facebook to report a problem?