How to cancel Webroot subscription?
If you don't find webroot services worth it, you can opt for the subscription anytime. To cancel the subscriptions, submit a support ticket online or speak directly to the webroot customer support team. You can also cancel the subscription online by visiting the official site. Besides, ensure that when you submit the ticket, include your email and keycode attached to your subscription. However, are you still not sure about how to cancel Webroot Subscription? Here are the different methods given below for your reference.
Various ways to cancel your Webroot subscription
Method 1: Cancel your subscription by login to your account
- Go to the official site of Webroot and sign in to your account
- Click on the subscription on the homepage and go to the Options button under the manage column
- Turn off the auto-renewal and avoid additional charges in future
- You can then enter the key code on the website to remove auto-renewal from subscription preferences
- You must fill in all details on the refund page and submit the refund request form. Submit your invoice number and dollar amount on the invoice to get a refund.
- You can cancel the subscription following the steps above and opt for an alternative antivirus.
Method 2: Submit a ticket to cancel the subscription
- Go to the contact support page and locate the submit ticket section
- You need to enter the email id and click on continue
- Now mention the subject, select the category and type your message
- Once done, click on send to Webroot support
- The Webroot support team will review your message and cancel the subscription soon.
Method 3: Contact the Webroot team
- Dial the Webroot customer care number; you can get the one available on the support page.
- Now follow the IVR and speak to the Webroot live agent
- Once connected, you can request that you wish to cancel the subscription
- Provide a reason, and the support team will help you with the cancellation
How to stop automatic payments on Webroot?
You can disable the service anytime if you don't want to benefit from the automatic renewal service. Here you can follow the easy process below to make it happen.
Follow the simple steps below to stop auto-renewal
When you purchase Webroot SecureAnywhere from websroot.com or through the store
- Login to your account at Webroot.com and go to the Subscriptions
- Then locate the manage column and click on options
- Copy your keycode for webroot SecureAnywhere to use in the next step
- The navigate to the webroot auto-renewal page
- Enter your keycode and click on the box, then click submit.
Turn off auto-renewal for the Webroot SecureAnywhere add-on.
- Retrieve your account using the credentials
- Click on the subscriptions and then click Options under the manage column
- From where you can click on the bottom' Turn off auto-renewal
- Once you turn off the auto-renewal, you can use the existing features before the expiry
How to check Webroot subscription?
Most of you want to know about the time left on your Webroot subscription. It is very simple to check out. You can either check it online or speak to the webroot customer support team directly to know about it. If you are unsure about it, go through the
simple process below to check your webroot subscription online.
Steps to check the webroot subscription online
- Firstly open SecureAnywhere.
- The hit the gear icon, located next to the My Account section
- You can check the account details under 'My subscription.'
- There you can also check the key code and the days remaining.
So by reading through the information above, hopefully, you understand how to cancel Webroot Subscription. If you still need further clarity, you can speak directly to the webroot customer representative. You can also explore the support page online for various links and information.