How to recover deleted email from Apple mail?
Recovering deleted emails from apple mail is an easy and effortless process. But it depends on the time since how long you have deleted your mail. Apple Mail allows a maximum of up to 30 days only to restore email from the trash folder. After that, the email gets automatically deleted. So, it is suggested that the users should try to retrieve their email as soon as they realize that they are missing some mail.
In case you have deleted an email and want to know how to recover deleted email from Apple mail and recover your email. You need not worry; just go through the steps provided in the information below.
The process to recover deleted emails from Apple mail
The first place a user can search for a deleted email is in the trash section. So, they have to locate the trash folder and then restore the deleted email.
- First of all, you need to launch the mail or go to the launchpad and then mail.
- After that, click on Trash from the sidebar.
- Here you can see the deleted emails and search for the one you wish to recover.
- After that right, click on the email and select Move to, and choose the location where you want to put your recovered email.
- Then tap an arrow-like sign in the upper-left corner.
- Click on the trash mailbox of your apple account.
- Tap on the email you want to restore.
- Click enter.
The above method is to restore email from Trash, which is only useful for data that are not permanently deleted. Recovering deleted emails or messages on apple email is easiest when you have to restore it from Trash. In case, If you want to recover permanently deleted emails, the easiest option is to use another software.
There are various reasons why you can lose your emails. These reasons are as follows:
- Accidental deletion: sometimes, it happens that you may lose an email accidentally. It is among the common reasons for losing an email. It happens that your email is lost due to account filter settings.
- Damaged hardware: In case of any type of damage to hardware on your Mac, it may lead to loss of data which includes emails also.
- Unfortunately, viruses and malware can enter your email account's inbox. They can be the reason for the loss of an important email.
- Full storage: sometimes, if your storage is full, you can't receive new messages. So due to full storage, you will not receive new emails, and you think that you have lost that email.
- It may happen that a hacker can hack your mail account even without knowing the password using the phishing scam. Since a hacker has access to your email account, he can do anything with your email account, including email deletion also.
- If you are using email cleaning apps, they may end up deleting your important emails by mistake. These tools help to get rid of scams or unnecessary emails fastly.
Hopefully, you must be aware of how to recover deleted email from apple mail now, and you can use the information provided above to restore your email. You may also call the customer support team at Apple to get help recovering your email.