Recover Deleted Gmail Account
How to recover deleted Gmail account after long time
Sometimes, accident things happen that lead us to great problems and one such example is the deletion of your Gmail account. Things happen by mistake and then we panic to recover the mistake that happened. If you are worried about your deleted Gmail account and thinking to recover your deleted Gmail account, then we are here to assist you with your problem.
If you are wondering how to recover your deleted Gmail account after 30 days, then let us inform you that your account cannot be recovered after 30 days of deletion. You can only recover your account after two days.
However, if 30 days are not complete and you want to recover your Gmail account, then we can proceed with the steps of recovering your Gmail account.
How to Recover Deleted Gmail account after 30 days
The process to recover deleted Gmail account is listed below:
- Act Fast: Once your account is deleted, you only have 2 working days to recover it so you have to act fast.
- Open the Google recovery page: Go to the account recovery page of Google in your browser. Opening this will open a page with a text field.
- Enter your email address: Type in your address for the Gmail account that has been deleted by you.
- Click next: You will find this button below the text field. It is a blue color button.
- Enter your password: You have to enter the password for your email address in the text field in the middle of the page and click next which is situated below the text field.
- Click continue when prompted: It will take you to the account recreation page where you can reinstate your old email address.
- Review your account information: Your old email address, along with your phone number and the recovery email address will be shown here and you can proceed by clicking on submit.
- Enter a phone number: Type a phone number in the text field found in the middle of the page at which you can receive a text message.
- Click continue: This will be situated near the bottom of the page and Google will send a text message with a verification code in it.
- Retrieve the verification code: open a messaging app and review the six-digit code in the messages. You have to type the code in the text field.
- Click continue: By clicking continue, your account will be opened.
How to create a new Gmail account?
Gmail is a renowned online platform popular for allowing all users to send or receive emails freely. You can use it efficiently by creating an account on the Gmail platform. You can perform this task by using the online method. It would help if you achieved that by using the process given here.
- Launch the official Gmail website and move to its sign-in page and select the option of creating an account.
- Enter the first as well as the last name in the specified web fields.
- Give the username and check its availability, and design a new password for it.
- Use eight or more characters to form the new password and enter that again to confirm that.
- Select the Next option and insert the country code along with the registered phone number.
- Get a security code on it and enter that in the necessary section to use that as a registered phone number.
- Finally, give your details such as name, alternative email ID, and Date of birth.
Using the method given above makes Gmail account creation an easy task to achieve. It is an excellent measure for you to finish the job to know how to create a new Gmail account and create a new one. You can also use the calling method to contact the live person at Gmail and talk to its customer service live person.
Read Also: - How do I contact a Google Representative
Google Maps Not Working
Google Account Recovery