How to recover lost or deleted emails from Yahoo?
Have you ever deleted some important emails from your Yahoo account or lost them and want those emails back? It generally happens that we accidentally delete our important emails or lose them sometimes. But it can be a critical issue for some to lose their emails. In this case, the recovery option is very much needed. But if you do not know how to recover lost or deleted emails from Yahoo. Then there is no need to worry. There is a little guide through which you can retrieve those lost or deleted emails anytime.
Different methods to Recover lost or deleted emails
If you wish to know how to recover lost or deleted emails from yahoo. Use any of the below ways depending on your issue, to recover your emails:
From Trashmail: When you delete a mail from your yahoo account, it goes to the Trashmail folder. If you have already emptied the trash mail folder as well, you cannot retrieve your mail from this method. If you have not emptied your trash mail folder, then follow the few steps and recover your lost & deleted emails:
- Open or Sign in to your yahoo account,
- Click on the menu bar present in the upper left corner of the homepage,
- Click on the Trash Option,
- Select the emails you want to retrieve,
- Click on “Move” under the Tools Section,
- Choose a folder in which you want to recover those emails,
- Tick yes on the “Want to Restore” option,
- Your selected emails will be retrieved from the selected folder.
Yahoo Mail Backup: If you did not find the emails in your Trash Mail folder, you could also request to restore the deleted emails from the Yahoo mail backup. To submit a Restore Request, follow the below steps:
- Sign into your Yahoo Account,
- Go to the Yahoo Mail Restore Help Form,
- Then Select “Send a Restore Request,”
- A Form will open on your Screen with various sections; you need to fill in all the details,
- Select “Accidently Deleted Messages on Webmail” under the “Describe the Problem” Section.
- Next, select Time & Range under the “When did you last see the missing messages” section.
- Now enter your Yahoo Email Address,
- Pass the CAPTCHA Test,
- At last, click “Create Request,” and your restore request will be submitted.
- Now you can check your recovered emails in the inbox folder.
How to Reset Password of Yahoo Mail Account
In case you have forgotten your Yahoo mail password and need to sign in again to check the emails, you can reset your Password by using Yahoo email password recovery. And get back into your account. The following are the steps to recover your Yahoo Mail Account:
- Open Yahoo Mail,
- Enter your Email Address,
- Click on Next,
- Tap on “Forget Password,”
- Yahoo will send you a link to reset your Password through text or in your alternate email,
- Choose one option from text or mail to receive the reset link,
- After receiving the link, you can reset your Yahoo mail password,
- Now, sign in to your Yahoo Mail account using your new Password.