How to setup Canon Printer
If you are new to Canon Printer devices and looking for some guidance on how to setup Canon Printer devices, there are some of the basic tricks that you must know and complete the task of setup appropriately.
How does it work virtually?
The Canon Printer device is available in multiple varieties and model numbers that the users choose according to their preferences. If you are one of them and purchased a Canon Printer to do numerous tasks efficiently, you need to cognize how to set up Canon Printer on your wireless technical devices quickly.
How to setup Canon Printer on a laptop device?
If you have bought a new Canon Printer device to perform multiple printing tasks, you must have to set up Canon Printer on your laptop and complete a variety of printing tasks quickly. If you don’t know how to setup canon printer on laptop, learn the suitable methods provided by the expert team as follows.
- At first, ensure your Canon Printer is connected with the power using its entire cable and turn it on after that.
- You need to check out the USB cable to your printer’s connection panel and insert the cable to connect your laptop device.
- After connecting all the cables of the Canon Printer device, ensure the internet is on and go to the browser to search the printer’s driver.
- Go to the start menu option, click on the device and printer option, click on add printer, and choose the local printer option.
- Click on the hardware and sound option and select the device and printer option and choose a printer port for your connection from the list port.
- Choose the printer model of Canon, click on the Next button, and then go to the printer properties to give a text command to ensure that your canon printer is finally installed on your laptop device.
How to set up Canon Printer to Wi-Fi?
If you want to set up your printer device to any Wi-Fi device, you need to ensure that your network settings are up-to-date to perform the task. So if you want to know how to set up a Canon printer to Wi-Fi, let’s get started with the basic steps.
- Beforehand, make sure that your printer is on, go to the wireless settings, and choose the power button to turn your printer off and on.
- After turning it on, press the OK button and select the setup option and choose a wireless device showing on the screen.
- Click on the OK button, select the cable less setup, complete the task by online instruction, and complete the setup task quickly.
If you want further assistance related to how to set up Canon Printer, feel free to contact our customer service team at any time.