Lexmark Printer Not Printing
Are you frustrated with the Lexmark printer not printing documents? It is quite obvious that you would be so. As nothing in this world works without flaws and can experience issues while working with it. So, if you are having issues while operating with your Lexmark printer not printing issue, then you should not get puzzled. Also, every artificial thing can have issues and also can be fixed. So, if you are to find the resolution for the Lexmark printer not printing, then you can find your answers in this article.
Fixing Problem with Lexmark Printers
You are able to fix your troubleshooting Lexmark printer problems in the following methods given below.
Unplug and Plug Back Lexmark Printer:
- Unplug your Lexmark printer from the power and disconnect it from the cable.
- Open the printer and make sure that no paper is stuck in between the machine before printing.
- Even a small piece of paper leads to the issue of Lexmark printer not printing from computer
- Plugin the printer, leave it idle for at least 30 seconds and reconnect it with the system.
- Now try printing by giving the print command and check if the issue is resolved or not.
Restart Your Lexmark Printer:
- Find the power button of the Lexmark printer and power it on.
- Then press the cancel button, hold it for 3 to 5 seconds, and release the Cancel button at the same time.
- With the help of the cancel button, the printer automatically restarts to begin your operation.
- When the blinking of the light comes to a stop, it indicates that it has restarted.
- You can go with the option to uninstall your printer and then install it again. This refreshes the printer and the system, and hence one of the best ways of troubleshooting the Lexmark printer not printing color issues gets resolved.
- One can check whether the printer’s cables are working correctly or they are having an issue. This is checked by taking out and then inserting it back in and seeing if your printer responds to the active state after connection
So, after trying all the steps above and ways to fix the issue, if the Lexmark printer not printing problem remains the same, you need not bother. If you want to find out you are free to get in touch with customer support which is active 24 by 7. The trained customer representatives would be delighted to help you and give a proper resolution to your concern.