How to fix if Microsoft edge not downloading?
Microsoft Edge is one of the leading browsers that helps people to maintain their internet browsing. It comes with windows automatically, which is much faster and has more features than internet explorer. Lately, many people are having complaints that their Microsoft edge not downloading any software
Microsoft edge not downloading Chrome
If you are also facing the same issue of Microsoft edge not downloading chrome, you need to follow the solutions given in this article.
What are the ways to fix Microsoft edge not downloading?
There are multiple reasons for the issue of Microsoft Edge not being able to download on your computer. If you can't work on your Microsoft Edge browser due to its update or download issue, you need to follow the ways given below to fix it.
- Check the operating system of your computer:Some of the windows do not have the feature of Microsoft edge, so you need to check if your window or system supports the software or not.
- Check the network connectivity: You need to ensure that you have strong internet connectivity and are connected with the network. You need to check your VPN as well, which might be blocking the Microsoft edge downloading.
- Try to reinstall the Microsoft edge:If you have tried all the above steps, but Microsoft Edge not downloading pdf and other activities, you need to uninstall the software. Once the software has been uninstalled, you need to clear the cache from the folder and then install it again.
- Check the trusted sites:Make sure that you have permitted them to complete Microsoft Edge's downloads. There are some cases when the install is blocked from the sites. If you haven't permitted them, you need to follow the steps given below:
- In Microsoft Edge, select Tools and then choose the Security tab.
- Select Trusted Sites and then click Add.
- Add the Microsoft edge to it and then save the changes
- Check the Storage:There are times when you don't have enough storage in your system to download the new software. You need to make some space if you want to download Microsoft edge on your computer.
These are some ways that can help you fix the issue of Microsoft edge not downloading. If you are still facing the same issue, you need to take help from Microsoft's official website. You will find all the answers on the Support page of Microsoft. You just have to choose the Microsoft edge option from the list of products on the homepage.
Related Blogs: -
Edge Browser Not responding
Microsoft Edge Browser Not Working