Outlook Email Disappeared
Are you having trouble with your Outlook emails disappearing and looking for a solution? Outlook users may experience a variety of issues, one of which being email disappearing. Emails might vanish for a variety of causes, including deletion, virus attack, program failure, or maybe being misplaced. More information on why Outlook email disappeared and how to fix the issue may be found in the sections below.
What causes your Outlook emails to disappear?
There are various reasons why your emails may have vanished from your Outlook inbox. You may learn about the probable causes due to which Outlook email disappeared by reading the following points.
- Maybe there is an issue with your account's POP or IMAP settings.
- You may have deleted emails by mistake resulting in their disappearance.
- If you've been idle for a long time, your email may likewise disappear from Outlook.
- You may be unable to read emails that are a few days old, read, unread, without attachment, etc. if you have set incorrect email filters.
- If your Outlook account is hacked, your email may be deleted as well.
Learn the solutions to fix Outlook email disappeared?
Some of the Outlook email issues can be fixed, while others cannot. With the aid of a few simple approaches, you may fix your Outlook account's email disappearance problem. Follow the instructions below to discover how to fix the Outlook email disappeared problem.
Check Outlook’s Deleted Items folder
- If you can't locate some messages in your Outlook Inbox, it's possible that you deleted them by mistake.
- The emails that you delete from your Outlook inbox are kept in the Deleted Items folder rather than being deleted immediately.
- To fix the problem with disappeared emails on Outlook, go to the Deleted Items folder and check there.
Check your Outlook email filters
- To begin, open the Outlook and select the View tab.
- Click the View Account settings in the current View tab.
- Go to the advanced view and select the Filter option.
- Then choose More Choices in the new Filter options dialog box.
- Check whether any of the filter boxes in this category are checked; if so, uncheck them all and click OK.
Use advanced search to find disappeared emails
- Go to Inbox after logging into your Outlook account in a browser.
- To enable the Search Tools click on the Search box in the top column.
- Then, from the drop-down menu of Search tools, pick Advance Find.
- Next, fill in the appropriate details of your disappeared emails in the provided columns.
- Finally, you may pick the category that best fits your needs.
Outlook email disappeared after accepting invitation
At the time when your Outlook email disappeared after accepting invitation, you may understand the reasons for this problem from the information provided above. As well as you can also learn the solutions to fix the email disappeared error of Outlook. Furthermore, if your Outlook email problem is not resolved by using the ways provided, you may receive direct assistance from an Outlook technical specialist by contacting the company's customer service team.
Read Also: - How to recover Hotmail account without security question?