Pinterest not working
Many of you know, Pinterest is a website where a huge number of users share and upload their photos and create theme-based such as events, hobbies and many more. Although in the past, there have been many issues related to Pinterest not working on users’ accounts when trying to log in to their accounts and having problems such as blank pages.
It is because of this reason you have landed on this page. It is a social networking platform that is used by innumerable people for sharing videos, pictures, and works of art. Alike other networking sites, it also provides security and swift service to its users. Pinterest gives an online board facility where users can create boards according to their wishes.
Pinterest not working on Google Chrome
Turn Off The Hardware Acceleration When Available
- Pinterest might not be working on Chrome because of hardware interference. By turning the acceleration of the hardware off, you can solve the problem. Kindly follow these steps to turn off hardware acceleration on Chrome browser-
- Open the Google Chrome browser where Pinterest not working.
- Navigate to the three-dot buttons and click on them, there you would find the Settings option, again click on it.
- Click on the Advanced option on the settings window at the bottom.
- A System option is available on the screen. You need to turn off the used hardware acceleration option from the System menu.
- There a button called relaunch appears that you need to click on it.
- After the completion of these steps, Google Chrome restarts. Try running Pinterest again, and it may work fine now.
- Therefore the issue of Pinterest not working on chrome gets resolved through this process.
By Resetting the Google Chrome Settings-
- Click on the three dots on the top right-hand corner of the screen and click on the settings tab.
- You have to click on the Advanced option at the bottom of the Settings window.
- There a reset and clean up option is available on the bottom of the screen. Then click on the restore settings to their original defaults option under the reset and clean up option.
- Then a confirmation box pops up on your screen, and click on the Reset settings to continue further.
- Therefore the same case applies to Pinterest not working on laptop issues. Now you would be able to run Pinterest on your chrome browser and as well as on your laptop.
Pinterest not working on Safari?
Pinterest is a popular social network where you will find inspiration and ideas for different interests and hobbies. Pinterest is an American image sharing and social media service designed to enable saving intended to allow for savings and discovery of information on the internet using images and, on a smaller scale, animated g./f and videos which are in the form of Pinterest.
A user said the pin button in the share sheet Safari has stopped working. If you are experiencing the same issues, You can follow these steps to fix these issues by yourself.
- Clear the cache and cookies of your safari browser.
- Uninstall the Safari and install it again and check if the site opens.
- Open Pinterest on Safari on another device and check if the problem still exists.
If Pinterest not working on Safari, the above-written steps will help you know how to recover it. Pins can help you look for more details you are looking for, and you can recover them. If it doesn't work on the Safari, Users of Safari said pins are not working on some photos. A few others say the site is not working at times. Above mentioned ways will guide you Pinterest is not working on Safari.