SBCGlobal Email Not Working
Is your SBCGlobal email not working? This issue may occur due to many unknown reasons. But, it can be irritating at times because emails are an eminent part of professional life. Hence, it becomes even more important to fix the email account not working issue immediately to keep up with the professional life. To resolve the problem instantly, you can follow this guide ahead.
SBCGlobal is a popular email service used by a large number of people across the globe. It is well-liked by the users for its fast email services. But sometimes, the users face the SBCGlobal email not working issue. They fail to use their email account, and SBCGlobal stops working in the usual manner. The problem occurring can be resolved with the help of some easy hacks. So, if you are facing an email not working with your SBCGlobal account, you only need to use some easy hacks. These hacks will help you in fixing the problem instantly. But before fixing the issue, you may go through the possible reasons behind the email account not working problem.
Most Common Reasons behind SBCGlobal account not working
- The issue can occur due to poor internet connectivity.
- It can also be due to inappropriate browser settings.
- A server-related issue with SBCGlobal email.
- Outdated web browser
- Improper device settings
- Incorrect login credentials
There can be many other reasons behind the SBCGlobal email not working issue. Let’s move forward to the solutions to resolve the issue. Here are the hacks to fix the SBCGlobal email issue on different devices.
SBCGlobal email not working on iPhone
If you are facing the email not working on iPhone problem on your iPhone, then you can follow the steps given below to fix it:
- You first need to go to the Setting on your iPhone.
- Now you need to select Mails and click on Accounts.
- Under the Accounts option, you need to hit the Add Account option.
- Now you need to select the Others option and click on Add Mail Account.
- Now you need to give the account name that you want to add followed by the login credentials.
- Now you need to go to the POP settings present on the top of the page.
- In the Incoming mail server, you need to add inbound.att.net.
- Now you need to give your SBCGlobal login credentials once again.
- The outgoing mail server should be added as outbound.att.net.
- Now you need to enter your SBCGlobal username and password. At last, you need to save the changes.
By following these steps, the SBCGlobal email account configuration will be complete. Therefore, the issue you were facing will get fixed. The SBCGlobal email will start working in the usual manner.
SBCGlobal email not working on Outlook
To fix the SBCGlobal email not working on Outlook issue, you can follow the steps given below:
- You first need to remove your SBCGlobal profile from Outlook and then add it again.
- Now you need to open the Windows Run dialogue box and run outlook in safe mode. For this, you need to type Outlook/Safe Mode in the box.
- Now you need to scan your device with antivirus software and remove all the viruses.
- At last, try to log in to your SBCGlobal account again.
If you face the SBCGlobal email account-related issues on Outlook, these steps will surely fix the issue for you.
SBCGlobal email not working on Android
If you are facing the issue of email not working on an Android device, then you can fix it by following the below-given steps:
- The very first thing that you need to do is reboot your device.
- Now you need to check the network connectivity. If the internet is slow, then you need to disconnect it from your device and reconnect it.
- Now you need to uninstall the SBCGlobal email application and install it again.
- If you are using a web browser, then you need to update the browser.
- Now you need to enable the POP/IMAP configuration settings in your device.
You can also try to fix the problem by updating the Android version of your device. If you are still unable to fix the SBCGlobal email not working issue, then you can also seek help to fix it. For help, you can reach out to the support team of SBCGlobal email.
Sbcglobal email not working on Kindle
Are you not able to access your Sbcglobal email on your kindle device? If such is the case, then you need not worry. This is because you will understand how you can reset your Sbcglobal on kindle on this write-up. Kindly follow the procedure as mentioned below-
- If you are already signed up, enter the username and password of your email account in the given field.
- Click on next to go to the next step.
- Type in incoming server address along with other details asked in the coming up windows screen.
- You are asked to enter the security type, port number or server address of incoming servers.
- Enter nine nine five in the port number.
- In the outgoing server settings, all the details will be entered similar to the incoming the only difference is that in the name of the server address, you need to type in SMTP in front of the server address.
- You need to enter five eight seven in the port number field.
- Kindly select the authentication type from the list of options given.
- You can start reading or composing new emails on your Kindle device.
Therefore, this is how you can solve the Sbcglobal email not working on Kindle issue on your device. If you are still having issues regarding the same, you can contact an expert at either Amazon or Sbcglobal.