Southwest Airlines Missed Flight
Check out Southwest Airlines missed flight policy
Missing a flight is a stressful situation in which traveler either looks for compensation or other flight. If a traveler has missed Southwest airlines flight, then they need not worry about the missed flight. The passenger can cancel the ticket even 10 minutes prior to departure just by contacting the support.
What to do when you miss your flight with Southwest Airlines
If a passenger is heading towards airport but could not reach due to uncontrollable situation, then they can simply call the customer support and ask them to cancel the flight. There are no charges involved in this. If the ticket is not cancelled, it will be a no-show situation and all the booking amount will be lost. To know more about Southwest airlines missed flight policy, below mentioned points can be referred:
- If the flight was missed due to personal reasons or some other situations, the passenger might have to bear the loss of booking fare.
- In case, the flight is delayed or cancelled by the airlines, the passenger is offered to take the next flight without paying any charges for the same. The flight can be availed within 60 days. After this time duration, complete booking charges are applicable.
- If a passenger’s flight got missed due to weather, then according to Southwest airlines missed flight policy, the passenger will either be provided the next flight or accommodation.
- In flight cancellation or delay, if airlines’ do not provide any info about the next flight, then they have to refund 25% of the booking amount.
- This is all about Southwest airlines missed flight policy. A passenger can proceed according to this policy in case of refunds.
Southwest Airlines Missed Flight Number
For help, Southwest airlines missed flight number can be dialed. The Southwest airlines support department will provide the best assistance to the passengers.